Learn about the process of the airport boarding procedure if it is necessary on the day of boarding.
Click here for details on the issuance of Security Certificates and Boarding Information slips.
Learn about the SKiP Service here.
Examples of When the Boarding Procedure is Necessary
- If you have not completed your reservation, payment, or seat selection
- If you do not have a 2D Barcode
- If procedures done by staff such as confirmation of identification are necessary
STEP 1Before Going to the Airport
Have the items necessary for the boarding procedure ready.
One of the items below is required (if the purchase has been completed)
If a fare requiring the submission of identification which can be used to verify things like the passenger's age is being used, have that means of identification ready in addition to one of the items above.
STEP 2After Arriving at the Airport
Complete the boarding procedure.
Self service check-in machine
All ANA self service check-in machines within airports can be used.
Complete procedures at the counter in the following instances.
- You are using a Welcome to HOKKAIDO Fare,award ticket, AIRDO Skymate (Youth Special), or Senior 65 Special
- In addition to use of 1 of the fares above, confirmation by staff of things like identification is required for the fare
- Special assistance such as wheelchair use or AIRDO Kids is needed when boarding
- A difference in the price of the fare from the time of payment and the time of boarding has occurred
- You have forgotten an item necessary to the boarding procedure
- Confirmation of official documentation to verify the passenger's identity is required. (passport, Alien registration card,etc.)
Automated Baggage Checking Machine
Click here for more baggage infomation
Complete the necessary procedures
and pass through the
departure security inspection area
at least 20 minutes before flight departure time.
Go to the boarding gate
at least 10 minutes before the departure time
- SKiP Service is a registered trademark of ANA.
- The content described is current as of December 1, 2017.