About the Recommended Environment
We recommend the following browsers for using our website in a safe manner. (As of Sep. 29, 2020)
Google Chrome (latest version)
Firefox (latest version)
Safari (latest version)
- Even when using the environment recommended above, there are instances in which the website might not display properly or some functions might not work properly due to the customer's OS , browser, network setup, etc. (This includes the use of beta versions and preview versions of browsers as well as some add-ons.) Please be aware of this in advance.
- Undisclosed browser-specific bugs may result in the unreliable display or function of this website.
In order to ensure the security of data sent between us and customers through this website, we use an encrypted communication technology called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) in order to ensure a secure communications channel. Additionally, as a measure for maintaining strict security for personal data we store, we have installed a strong firewall in order to prevent illicit access to such data.
SSL is a system that safeguards the online transmission of data through two-way authentication utilizing digital signatures and encrypted communication. Whenever personal data entered by the customer, such as names, telephone numbers, credit card data, and other such information, is sent to our server, we use SSL to encrypt those transmissions. For that reason, no outside third party is able to access our customers' personal data. Whenever you see the lock symbol displayed beside the website URL or the bottom-right corner of your browser, it means that the browser is in SSL mode. No browser-specific setup is required to use SSL.
- Some pages might not be displayed if you use a browser that is not SSL-compatible.
- Some network firewall configurations can prevent SSL communications from working.
- When you log in to the member-specific page for AIRDO's web member service (My AIRDO), your personal data -- your customer number and password -- are automatically encrypted before they are transmitted, through the use of SSL communications. Our website (http://www.airdo.jp/) does not use SSL-based security, but data that is exchanged after you click the "Login" button and the information shown on My AIRDO member-specific pages are protected with SSL, so you can use our website in a safe and secure manner.
You need to have your browser configured to enable cookies. Most browsers are configured to enable cookies by default, and you must have them enabled in order to access all the content on this website.
Using Multiple Browsers
If you use multiple browsers, it is possible that content on some pages will not be displayed properly. If some pages are not displayed properly, close your other browsers and try again.
Browser "Back" and "Forward" Buttons
Some website content, such as data entry pages, will not work correctly if you use your browser's "Back" and "Forward" buttons. If the website does not work correctly, use the navigation buttons provided within the website rather than your browser's "Back" and "Forward" buttons.