Passengers with a foreign passport and an international ticket for departure from/arrival to Japan may receive this value fare.
JPY 8,800 per flight
From Oct 1, 2017 to Mar 24, 2018.
- Eligible routes: All AIRDO routes
- Additional airport fees may apply.
- The fare will be changed to JPY 9,600 for a limited time.(From Dec 15,2017 to Jan 3,2018 and From Mar 16,2018 to Mar 24,2018)
Residence Outside Japan
Non-Japanese passport required at time of boarding.
Using International Flights
Applicable to passengers using international flights in any class on any airline to or form Japan.
Upon request, Passengers must present their non-Japanese passport. Additionally, the international flight information (e-Ticket itinerary / receipt) to and from Japan must be presented at check-in for domestic flights.
Terms and Conditions
No discount applies to children (same as for adults). Free of charge for infants under the age of 3 and not occupying a seat.
Reservation and Purchasing Period
From 9:30 a.m. on the day 2 months before the date of departure to 1 day before the date of departure.
|Date of Reservation||Payment Deadline|
|Over 5 days prior to the boarding date||Within 4 days including the date of reservation|
|Between 4 days and 1 day prior to the boarding date||1 day prior to the boarding date|
- When reserving multiple flights which have different payment deadlines, the earliest payment deadline will be applied to the entire reservation.
The reservation and the name of the passenger cannot be changed. Even if seats are available on an earlier flight to the same destination on the departure date, changes cannot be made.
Limitation of Available Seats
The availability of this fare is limited on each flight (it may also not be available on certain flights).
Refundable within 10 days after the ticket's validity. Fees (refund fee and cancellation fee) will be applied.
- Fares and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.