Specific flight discount fares become available during each scheduling period (twice a year).
Applicable Boarding Period and Dates of Availability
|Boarding period||sale period||subjected fares|
|Flights boarding Mar 31,2019～Oct 26,2019||Mar 31,2019 0:00～||One way,Child,Round trip|
|Mar 31,2019 11:00～||Welcome to HOKKAIDO Fare,Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO,DOMIN Fares,DO Senior 60,Disability Discount Fare,MICE Discount Fare,AIRDO Special 75・55・45・28・21,DO Value 3・1,Specific Flight Children Discount Fare,Shareholder's Benefit Fare|
- What does "fares become available during each scheduling period" mean?
- It means that we begin accepting reservations for these flights all at the same time, at fixed intervals (of about half a year) that occur twice a year. We accept reservations a maximum of seven to nine months in advance.
- When is the earliest I can pay?
- We accept payment at the same time we accept reservations. You must pay by the purchasing deadline.
- Are all fares made available during each scheduling period?
- All fares for each flight will be relesed simultaniously and term by term among schedule period.
- Can I make a reservation for round trip flights?
- Yes, you can.