Same-day tickets available! Tickets are even changeable!
Special Fares Available Only from AIRDO
Save about 39% on flights between Tokyo (Haneda) and Sapporo!*
*Only for flights scheduled during the regular season (Mar 26 - Oct 28, 2017, excluding the peak season of July 7 - Aug 31)
Advantage 1: Discounts on same-day flights!
Great for last-minute business trips and vacations!
These are discount round trip fares that can be reserved and purchased up to the day of your departure.
Advantage 2: Usable by anyone!
No special usage requirements!
It's available to travelers who are not DOMIN members as well.
No membership procedure or identification documents are required.
Advantage 3: Nothing to worry about even if your plans change!
No fee is charged for changing to another flight on the same route. *1
You can even purchase an open ticket (non-reserved) without deciding which flight to take. *2
- *1 This must be done prior to the departure of the flight you have reserved.
- *2 Open tickets cannot be purchased online. Please contact the Reservation and Information Center.
- How does this differ from standard round trip fares?
The main differences are shown in the table below.
Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO Round trip fare Applicable conditions Applicable to round trips with outbound routes departing from Hokkaido and return routes arriving in Hokkaido Applicable to simple return trips on the same route Reservations Seat availability limited Seat availability not limited Period of validity Airplane tickets are valid for 90 days, but your return flight must take place within 30 days of the outbound departure date for the discount to apply. Airplane tickets are valid for 90 days, and the round trip discount applies throughout the period of validity without restrictions. Change
- Fares cannot be changed to (or from) fares that allow reservation changes.
- Flight routes can be changed for a fee.
- Fares can be changed to (or from) fares that allow reservation changes.
- Flight routes cannot be changed.
Changing to ANA flights (endorsement) Not available Available as long as the cost difference is paid.
- Can I use this discount even for different outbound and return flights? (For example, flying out from Sapporo to Tokyo, and returning from Tokyo to Asahikawa)
- Yes. If you reserve a Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO that departs from Hokkaido on one route and returns to Hokkaido on another route, the discount will apply.
- Is it possible to change the flight route, departure date, and departure flight?
- Yes. There is a fixed fee you can pay in order to change the flight route.Furthermore, your departure date and departure flight can be changed to another date and flight on the same route without any fee required as long as it is done prior to the departure of the flight you have reserved. However, if the fare price at the time of boarding differs from the fare price of the ticket when you purchased it, you will have to pay the difference.
- Can the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO be combined with a standard round trip fare for an additional discount?
- It cannot be combined for a further discount. Even if it is a round trip flight, you should book your reservation as a Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO.
- Is it possible to get a one way refund for either the outbound flight or the return flight?
- Yes. However, the one way fare for the flight you take (or have already taken) will apply. Furthermore, if there is a cost difference between that one way fare and the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO, you will receive a refund for the one way flight you don't take once a fixed refund fee and cancellation fee have been deducted.
- Can I use this fare if I don't live in Hokkaido?
- There are no restrictions based on where you live, so anyone may use it.
- After purchasing a fare that allows reservation changes, can I change it to a Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO?
- You cannot. You should go through the process of having the ticket refunded, and then purchase a new Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO.