The following domestic passenger terminal buildings have set a "Passenger Facility Charge" (PFC).
Customers must pay a Passenger Facility Charge together with the flight fare when purchasing an airplane ticket for an arrival or departure at one of the airports listed below, and the airline passes it along to the airport management company.
The airport management companies that receive these fees use them to maintain various facilities, including the departure and arrival lobbies used by passengers.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Overview of Passenger Facility Charges
|1. Applicable airports||Tokyo (Haneda) Airport,Sapporo（New Chitose）Airport, Nagoya (Chubu) Airport,Sendai Airport|
|2. Applicable customers||Customers who take a domestic flight with a departure or arrival at an applicable airport|
|3. Fee amount||
• Consumption tax is included.
- The conditions for purchases, changes, and refunds are the same as those that apply to the airplane ticket and fare you are using.
- When receiving a refund after purchasing an airplane ticket, you will be refunded for the entire amount of the applicable PFC.
Airport Management Company Information
- Tokyo (Haneda) Airport：
- Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. (Only available in Japanese)
- Sapporo (New Chitose) Airport：
- New Chitose Airport Terminal Building Co.,Ltd. (Only available in Japanese)
- Nagoya (Chubu) Airport：
- Central Japan International Airport Co., Ltd. (Only available in Japanese)
- Sendai Airport：
- Sendai International Airport Co.,Ltd. (Only available in Japanese)