Boarding certificates can easily be printed out using our website from the afternoon of the day after your flight.
Instances When Issuance is Applicable
When a flight serviced by AIRDO with an AIRDO flight number was boarded within the past 6 months
- If you boarded a flight with an ANA flight number, please contact ANA.
How to Issue
Proceed to the Boarding Certificate Issuance Form from one of the right-hand buttons, and fill in the required items.
My AIRDO Members can quickly display and print boarding certificates from their My Page (Only available in Japanese)(some exceptions may apply). Learn more.
- Boarding certificates can be issued from the afternoon of the following day of the boarding date.
- Boarding certificates cannot be issued if information regarding the passenger or the flight to be boarded cannot be verified.
- Boarding certificates cannot be issued if another airline's flight was boarded due to a change, etc.
- Please contact the Reservation and Information Center in regard to the following situations (when making contact through mail, the name of the address must be the name of the passenger).
-- When a single boarding certificate for a round trip is desired
-- When a statement of the fare amount and/or fare type is desired
-- When a Delay/Cancellation Certificate is desired