For passengers with connections to (from) ANA's domestic routes, SNA (Solaseed Air), and SFJ (Starflyer), please tell the staff when completing the boarding procedure for the first route. Baggage can be checked for a maximum of 3 routes.
- Change to Minimum Connecting Time at Haneda Airport (for flights from October 27, 2019)
For connections between 4 companies (ADO, ANA, SNA, and SFJ), the following flight connection time chart goes into effect.
|Haneda Airport||Terminal 1||ANA and SFJ (departure/arrival flights at Fukuoka Airport, Kitakyushu Airport)||50 min. or more|
|Terminal 2||ADO, ANA, SNA, and SFJ (departure/arrival flights at Kansai International Airport, and Yamaguchi Ube Airport)||35 min. or more (for flights from October 27, 2019)|
|Other airports||20 min. or more|
- Terminals for flight routes serviced by SFJ (Starflyer) may differ.
- A connection bus may be used to move between each of Haneda Airport's terminals.
- Please ask the Reservation and Information Center in regard to connection times to (from) airline companies other than ANA, SNA, and SFJ, as well as connection times to (from) international flights.
- AIRDO does not service cooperative flights with airline companies other than ANA (domestic flights), SNA, or SFJ. AIRDO bears no responsibility if passengers are not able to board the other company's connecting flight at the destination. Allow yourself plenty of time when making a connection.