Wallet is a "ticket and point card management" application offered by Apple that allows users to combine multiple tickets and cards into one app.
The application can be used on Apple iPhones (iOS 9.0 or later).
Follow the steps below to register.
- Using your iPhone, complete online check-in on the AIRDO website.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to display your boarding pass.
- Tap the "Add to Apple Wallet" button on the display screen. (Image 1).
- Finish registering with "Wallet" by tapping the "Add" button displayed on the upper-right of the boarding pass.
- Open the "Wallet" app and check your boarding pass. (Image 2).
- If you change your reservation, you must save it to Wallet again to have Wallet be updated with the changes.
- If you update Wallet on or after 4:00 p.m. on the day prior to the date of boarding, the boarding gate will be updated.
- * iPhone, Passbook, and Wallet are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- * The iPhone Wallet (formerly Passbook) is an application for ticket and point card management that combines the functionality of various tickets and cards in one place.