「Reservations and Purchases」
Can I make a reservation using the Disability Discount Fare from the AIRDO website?
Reservations can be made from the AIRDO website.
When you make a reservation and select the Disability Discount Fare on the Seat Availability page, please indicate which individual is to receive the discount, and which individual is the caregiver.
Also, please show your Physical Disability Certificate, War Injury Certificate, Rehabilitation Certificate, or Mental disability certificate when carrying out the boarding procedure.
※The disability certificate issued only in Japan can be accepted.
If use of a wheelchair is necessary when boarding, please inform the Reservation and Information Center.
Passengers who plan to use medical equipment on the flight, please contact the ANA Disability Desk.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I checked the Seat Availability screen and chose an available seat, but an error came up and I couldn't make the reservation in the end. What's going on?
- If I make a reservation for an adult and a child at the same time and make the adult's reservation with a discount fare, what happens to the fare of the accompanying child?
- Can I use my own credit card to pay for a family member (or friend) who is going to board a plane?
- Are the amounts for round trip fares and the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO displayed on the AIRDO website the prices of both ways of round trips?
- Can I change the passenger boarding if I or a person in my party can no longer make the flight after the reservation has been made?
- I would like a receipt, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I would like a boarding certificate, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I applied the setting to receive emails, but they aren't coming.
- How can I confirm my reservation(s)?
- What happens with changes and refunds if a flight is canceled due to bad weather like typhoons or snow?
- I'm pregnant. Can I fly?