「Reservations and Purchases」
I applied the setting to receive emails, but they aren't coming.
If emails are not being received, it may be due to such reasons as the wrong email address having been entered, the domain name being denied, emails with URLs or individual email addresses being denied, or the recipient's mailbox being full.
Please make sure that your settings enable you to receive emails from @airdo.co.jp, and after confirming the email address entered, try receiving the email once more.
If the problem remains unresolved, contact the support center (your service provider's support center) regarding your email settings.
In addition, even if a request for an email has been made once, the following emails are not set to be sent automatically. Please change the setting to receive future emails again if you would like to receive the newest information about your reservation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I checked the Seat Availability screen and chose an available seat, but an error came up and I couldn't make the reservation in the end. What's going on?
- If I make a reservation for an adult and a child at the same time and make the adult's reservation with a discount fare, what happens to the fare of the accompanying child?
- Can I make a reservation using the Disability Discount Fare from the AIRDO website?
- Can I use my own credit card to pay for a family member (or friend) who is going to board a plane?
- Are the amounts for round trip fares and the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO displayed on the AIRDO website the prices of both ways of round trips?
- Can I change the passenger boarding if I or a person in my party can no longer make the flight after the reservation has been made?
- I would like a receipt, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I would like a boarding certificate, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- How can I confirm my reservation(s)?
- What happens with changes and refunds if a flight is canceled due to bad weather like typhoons or snow?
- I'm pregnant. Can I fly?