「Reservations and Purchases」
How can I confirm my reservation(s)?
If a reservation was made from My AIRDO, it can be confirmed on the Reservation Information page after logging in to My Page.(The reservation number does not need to be entered.)
If a reservation was not made from My AIRDO, it will not be shown on My Page. Please search for it from the "Confirm Reservation/Purchase" button in the upper left of the main page of the website.
The boarding date, flight number, reservation number, and passenger name must be entered to complete the search.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I checked the Seat Availability screen and chose an available seat, but an error came up and I couldn't make the reservation in the end. What's going on?
- If I make a reservation for an adult and a child at the same time and make the adult's reservation with a discount fare, what happens to the fare of the accompanying child?
- Can I make a reservation using the Disability Discount Fare from the AIRDO website?
- Can I use my own credit card to pay for a family member (or friend) who is going to board a plane?
- Are the amounts for round trip fares and the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO displayed on the AIRDO website the prices of both ways of round trips?
- Can I change the passenger boarding if I or a person in my party can no longer make the flight after the reservation has been made?
- I would like a receipt, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I would like a boarding certificate, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I applied the setting to receive emails, but they aren't coming.
- What happens with changes and refunds if a flight is canceled due to bad weather like typhoons or snow?
- I'm pregnant. Can I fly?