「Reservations and Purchases」
If I make a reservation for an adult and a child at the same time and make the adult's reservation with a discount fare, what happens to the fare of the accompanying child?
Regarding the fare for children (3-11 years of age) being accompanied, discount fares and the Child Fare are compared, and the fare with the best value is automatically applied.
However, the amount of a cancellation fee applied to a discount fare is the same as that of an adult.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I checked the Seat Availability screen and chose an available seat, but an error came up and I couldn't make the reservation in the end. What's going on?
- Can I make a reservation using the Disability Discount Fare from the AIRDO website?
- Can I use my own credit card to pay for a family member (or friend) who is going to board a plane?
- Are the amounts for round trip fares and the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO displayed on the AIRDO website the prices of both ways of round trips?
- Can I change the passenger boarding if I or a person in my party can no longer make the flight after the reservation has been made?
- I would like a receipt, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I would like a boarding certificate, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I applied the setting to receive emails, but they aren't coming.
- How can I confirm my reservation(s)?
- What happens with changes and refunds if a flight is canceled due to bad weather like typhoons or snow?
- I'm pregnant. Can I fly?