「Reservations and Purchases」
Are the amounts for round trip fares and the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO displayed on the AIRDO website the prices of both ways of round trips?
The fares displayed on the website show the price of one way of a trip.
(The prices of fares with services like the Round Trip Discount or the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO applied as a round trip reservation also are displayed as the fare for one way of the trip on the Seat Availability and the Fare Information screens.)
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I checked the Seat Availability screen and chose an available seat, but an error came up and I couldn't make the reservation in the end. What's going on?
- If I make a reservation for an adult and a child at the same time and make the adult's reservation with a discount fare, what happens to the fare of the accompanying child?
- Can I make a reservation using the Disability Discount Fare from the AIRDO website?
- Can I use my own credit card to pay for a family member (or friend) who is going to board a plane?
- Can I change the passenger boarding if I or a person in my party can no longer make the flight after the reservation has been made?
- I would like a receipt, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I would like a boarding certificate, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I applied the setting to receive emails, but they aren't coming.
- How can I confirm my reservation(s)?
- What happens with changes and refunds if a flight is canceled due to bad weather like typhoons or snow?
- I'm pregnant. Can I fly?
- Can children fly alone?