「Reservations and Purchases」
I'm pregnant. Can I fly?
Yes, pregnant passengers may fly.
However, pregnant passengers who will be boarding within 28 days of giving birth, including the due date, please mention your condition when making your reservation. A Medical Information Form and Consent & Release document are required.
For pregnant passengers who will be boarding within 7 days of giving birth, including the due date, accompaniment by a doctor is required in addition to a Medical Information Form and Consent & Release document.
See the Passengers with Babies or Small Children/Pregnant Passengers page for details.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I checked the Seat Availability screen and chose an available seat, but an error came up and I couldn't make the reservation in the end. What's going on?
- If I make a reservation for an adult and a child at the same time and make the adult's reservation with a discount fare, what happens to the fare of the accompanying child?
- Can I make a reservation using the Disability Discount Fare from the AIRDO website?
- Can I use my own credit card to pay for a family member (or friend) who is going to board a plane?
- Are the amounts for round trip fares and the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO displayed on the AIRDO website the prices of both ways of round trips?
- Can I change the passenger boarding if I or a person in my party can no longer make the flight after the reservation has been made?
- I would like a receipt, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I would like a boarding certificate, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I applied the setting to receive emails, but they aren't coming.
- How can I confirm my reservation(s)?
- What happens with changes and refunds if a flight is canceled due to bad weather like typhoons or snow?