「Reservations and Purchases」
Can I use my own credit card to pay for a family member (or friend) who is going to board a plane?
Credit card payment by someone other than the actual person boarding is possible.
If a ticket's reservation and payment are made from the website by someone other than the actual person boarding, security code authentication is necessary.
Having made your payment after security code authentication, keep a copy of the confirmation number which is displayed on the Payment Completion screen, and tell it to the person boarding.
As the boarding procedure can be done by a passenger with the confirmation number, the credit card holder does not need to go with them to the airport.
(When completing the boarding procedure at an ANA self service check-in machine or an ANA self service check-in payment machine, the reservation number is required in addition to the confirmation number.)
•Your understanding is appreciated as the Personal Authentication Service cannot be used.
For credit card payments, payment must be made by the card holder when paying at AIRDO airport counters or at a store.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I checked the Seat Availability screen and chose an available seat, but an error came up and I couldn't make the reservation in the end. What's going on?
- If I make a reservation for an adult and a child at the same time and make the adult's reservation with a discount fare, what happens to the fare of the accompanying child?
- Can I make a reservation using the Disability Discount Fare from the AIRDO website?
- Are the amounts for round trip fares and the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO displayed on the AIRDO website the prices of both ways of round trips?
- Can I change the passenger boarding if I or a person in my party can no longer make the flight after the reservation has been made?
- I would like a receipt, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I would like a boarding certificate, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I applied the setting to receive emails, but they aren't coming.
- How can I confirm my reservation(s)?
- What happens with changes and refunds if a flight is canceled due to bad weather like typhoons or snow?
- I'm pregnant. Can I fly?