「Reservations and Purchases」
I checked the Seat Availability screen and chose an available seat, but an error came up and I couldn't make the reservation in the end. What's going on?
The conditions of seat availability on the Seat Availability Results screen are the conditions at the time of the search, and a seat or seats may not be secured even though the "○" mark or the actual number has been clicked.
Seats are secured once the "Reserve" button in the lower right of the Selection Confirmation screen has been clicked during the reservation process.
If there are no longer any open seats available when the "Reserve" button has been clicked (empty seats have been reserved by others while you are carrying out the reservation, etc.), an error message appears informing you that all seats are full.
You will be brought to the Reservation Completion screen if a reservation has been successfully made.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- If I make a reservation for an adult and a child at the same time and make the adult's reservation with a discount fare, what happens to the fare of the accompanying child?
- Can I make a reservation using the Disability Discount Fare from the AIRDO website?
- Can I use my own credit card to pay for a family member (or friend) who is going to board a plane?
- Are the amounts for round trip fares and the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO displayed on the AIRDO website the prices of both ways of round trips?
- Can I change the passenger boarding if I or a person in my party can no longer make the flight after the reservation has been made?
- I would like a receipt, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I would like a boarding certificate, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I applied the setting to receive emails, but they aren't coming.
- How can I confirm my reservation(s)?
- What happens with changes and refunds if a flight is canceled due to bad weather like typhoons or snow?
- I'm pregnant. Can I fly?