「Reservations and Purchases」
What happens with changes and refunds if a flight is canceled due to bad weather like typhoons or snow?
The handling of flights canceled due to unavoidable situations such as typhoons or snow is as follows.
When canceling the trip:
The amount of the ticket for the flight not boarded is paid back in full without cancellation or refund fees applied.
The refund period for fares allowing reservation changes (one way fare, etc.) is counted as the period between the day following the ticket's final day of validity and the next 30 days.
The refund period for fares not allowing reservation changes (AIRDO Special 28, etc.) is counted as the period between the day following the planned boarding date and the next 30 days.
For passengers using travel fares (group tickets and tickets used for travel with things like package tours) and passengers who have paid by credit card at a travel agency, refunds are given at the location where the purchase was made.
When deferring the trip:
A change can be made to a flight flying the same route within 30 days from the day following the ticket's final day of validity.
Refer to the Reservation Changes and Refunds Due to Flight Delays and Cancellations page for details.
•Passengers using travel fares (group tickets and tickets used for travel with things like package tours), please contact the travel agency where the fare was applied for.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I checked the Seat Availability screen and chose an available seat, but an error came up and I couldn't make the reservation in the end. What's going on?
- If I make a reservation for an adult and a child at the same time and make the adult's reservation with a discount fare, what happens to the fare of the accompanying child?
- Can I make a reservation using the Disability Discount Fare from the AIRDO website?
- Can I use my own credit card to pay for a family member (or friend) who is going to board a plane?
- Are the amounts for round trip fares and the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO displayed on the AIRDO website the prices of both ways of round trips?
- Can I change the passenger boarding if I or a person in my party can no longer make the flight after the reservation has been made?
- I would like a receipt, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I would like a boarding certificate, but where can I print one or have one issued?
- I applied the setting to receive emails, but they aren't coming.
- How can I confirm my reservation(s)?
- I'm pregnant. Can I fly?