This page provides information on changing to other AIRDO flights (making reservation changes) if major flight delays or cancellations occur (or have already occurred) due to bad weather, aircraft breakdowns, etc.
1. Please complete your reservation with an alternate flight within 10 days from the expected departure date of the reserved flight.
Reservations for alternate flights can be made on the Internet, through the Reservation and Information Center, at an airport counter, or using an ANA self service check-in machine.
No fare adjustment or fees are charged.
■Fares that allow reservation changes
- Tickets can be changed to open tickets and can be used at a later date.
- If an airplane ticket's period of validity is longer, then it can be used up to the final day of the period of validity.
- If the cost of the flight after the reservation change is lower than the cost of the reserved flight, we will refund the difference.
■Fares that do not allow reservation changes (AIRDO Special, DO Value, etc.)
- You can change the reservation once only.
- If the flight after the change is also delayed or canceled, you will be able to change your reservation again. (This is limited to flights with seats available within 30 days following the planned departure date of the original reserved flight.)
Reservation changes can be made online.
Some reservation changes may be unavailable on the internet.
Instances when changes cannot be made on the internet:
- Reservation changes have already been made to tickets
- Tickets were purchased somewhere other than the AIRDO website
- Reservation changes are being made 10 days after the reserved flight's expected date of departure
- Tickets have already expired
- There are also times when reservation changes are not possible online, depending on the fare, method of payment, and location of purchase.
- If the outbound portion of a round trip flight is canceled, the return flight can be changed at the same time. However, this is not possible if the outbound flight and return flight were separate reservations.
If you are unable to make reservation changes, contact the Reservation and Information Center.
(Connection may be difficult when lines are busy.)
2. Please carry out the boarding procedure for the alternate flight.
After selecting your seat, you may use the SKiP Service. On the boarding date of the alternate flight, please proceed directly to security inspection.
- If the difference in the cost of the two flights is refunded due to a flight change, a new 2D Barcode will be necessary. (The old 2D Barcode will no longer work.)
- Customers who have not carried out seat selection should carry out the boarding procedure using a self service check-in machine.
- SKiP Service is unavailable for some fares. Learn more.
- Self service check-in machines cannot be used for some fares. Learn more.
*SKiP Service is a registered trademark of ANA.
Special Circumstances Due to Aircraft Breakdown
The following procedures become available in instances of breakdowns in equipment, etc. caused by our company.
- This section does not apply in the case of flights that are delayed, canceled, or turned back due to bad weather or other factors beyond human control.