Airplane Ticket Payment Deadline
You must purchase your airplane ticket by the payment deadline. If you miss the payment deadline, your reservation will automatically be canceled without notice.
Period of Validity for Flight Tickets
- The airplane ticket you have reserved and its price are valid only for the flight you have reserved. An unreserved airplane ticket and its price are, as a rule, valid for 1 year as calculated from the day after the ticket is issued, as well as the day it is issued. However, this does not necessarily hold if there are other rules that apply to your airplane ticket due to specific fares. Furthermore, if a customer purchases a ticket using the e-Ticket service, the date on which the credit card payment is processed or the date on which AIRDO confirms payment with cash will be regarded as the date of issuance.
- If a ticket is reissued due to, for example, a reservation change, the period of validity of the initial airplane ticket and ticket price will apply. Contact us for more details.
How to Use Airplane Tickets
- Only the customer whose name is printed on the ticket can use it.
- In order for someone else to fly instead, you must first refund the ticket and then purchase a new one.
- Airplane tickets cannot be transferred to a third party. Even if a ticket is transferred online -- on an auction website, for example -- no one other than the person whose name is on the ticket can use it.
- If you arrive too late to board the flight you have reserved, you cannot switch to another flight. Instead, you must go through the procedure to have your ticket refunded.
- Children under the age of 3 who do not need their own seat require an infant's ticket, so please specify that.