Instances When Issuance Is Applicable
A receipt can be issued up to 1 year after an airplane ticket's date of purchase.
If you purchase an airplane ticket at one of the following locations, you will be issued a receipt by AIRDO.
|Purchase locations||AIRDO website *1
Reservation and Information Center *1
AIRDO airport counter *2
- *1 Only when paid by credit card.
- *2 If you use a web receipt data display service, only tickets purchased at the AIRDO counters at Tokyo (Haneda), Sapporo (Chitose), and Obihiro airports will work.
Instances When Issuance Is Not Applicable
If you purchase a ticket at a travel agency or ANA airport counter, you must request a receipt at the location of purchase. If you pay for a ticket at a convenience store, please use the customer copy (receipt or certificate of payment) issued by the store as your receipt. （In either case, AIRDO will not issue a receipt.）
Methods of Receipt Issuance
There are three ways to get a receipt issued.
Getting one issued at home or work
|Web receipt data display service||
Receipt data can be displayed online up to 1 year after the date of purchase. Learn More.
Getting one issued at the airport
|ANA Self Service Check-in Machines||You can use an ANA self service check-in machine installed at any airport to get a receipt issued for a flight that same day (and for the return flight included in the same reservation). How to Use.|
|AIRDO airport counter||Receipts can be issued by the AIRDO counter at any airport. Airport Counters.|
Passengers using SKiP Service:
If your flight has an AIRDO flight number, you cannot use the ANA SKY KIOSK that is in the boarding gate area.
Please use any of the methods described above to get a receipt issued.
- Receipts cannot be reissued.
However, if you use the web receipt data display service, your receipt data can be displayed any number of times up to 1 year from the date of purchase.
- If you make a reservation for multiple trips or passengers at the same time and you prefer to have separate receipts issued for each route and passenger, please make your request at the airport counter.
- You must contact the Reservation and Information Center to have a receipt issued after the flight.
You must provide the boarding date, flight number, passenger name, and reservation number or telephone number registered at the time of the reservation.
Be aware that if more than 1 year has passed since the date of purchase, you cannot be issued a receipt.