Changing to Another Airline's Flight If Flight Delays or Cancellations Have Occurred Due to Airline Circumstances Such as Aircraft Breakdowns
We apologize for any inconvenience we have caused. This page provides information on changing to another airline's flight if major flight delays or cancellations occur (or have already occurred) due to airline circumstances such as aircraft breakdowns. If there is a lack of seat availability on an AIRDO flight, we will provide an alternate flight with another airline.
1. If an alternate flight cannot be provided due to lack of seat availability on an AIRDO flight, we will provide an alternate flight with another airline.
Information is given at the AIRDO airport counter on the day of the flight.
- No cost differences or fees are charged regardless of the fare type.
2. If you yourself have made preparations for another airline's flight rather than through an AIRDO airport counter, bring something (boarding pass, etc.) which can be used as verification for your receipt and boarding
- Please cancel your AIRDO flight's reservation through the Reservation and Information Center. At this time, inform the staff that you will be changing to the flight of another airline.
- The cost of another company's airline ticket is refunded instead of the AIRDO ticket.
- MY AIRDO points are rewarded to you even if you boarded another airline company's flight. Please complete the claiming procedures. Learn more.
Lodging fees and transportation fees are covered within the extent determined by AIRDO.Learn More