Accepted Credit Cards
We accept credit cards that bear the following logos.
- If you pay through a travel agency, you can use whatever credit cards that travel agency accepts.
How to Pay at Convenience Stores
After making your reservation, select the credit card payment option, and enter your credit card number, expiry date, and security code.
You can also pay from the reservation confirmation screen. Click here for more information on security code verification.
Please tell the Reservation and Information Center operator the flight and fare you will be using. 0120-057-333 (6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) (Only available from within Japan.)
After making your reservation, tell the operator that you will be paying by credit card. Once you are transferred to the automated assistant, you must enter your credit card number.
Afterward, once you have been reconnected to the operator, tell the operator your credit card's expiry date and security code.
STEP 3Boarding Day
- Customers who have finished selecting a seat should obtain the 2D Barcode on the AIRDO website or in the LINE app (AIRDO ONLINE Service (Only available in Japanese)) to proceed directly to the security inspection area without visiting the check-in counter.
- Customers who are not using the SKiP Service should bring the credit card they used for payment (or the confirmation number and reservation number) in order to receive a boarding information ticket from an ANA self service check-in machine, or the check-in counter.
Customers may also obtain a boarding information ticket from a boarding procedures counter.
- If you are carrying out the boarding procedure with a credit card, the person whose name is on the card should be present.
- If the person whose name is on the card cannot be present, the boarding procedure will be permitted if you know the confirmation number and reservation number.
- You will receive a receipt when your boarding information ticket is issued at the airport.
You cannot pay for the following types of reservations by credit card.
 Reservations for which you selected another payment option.
 Reservations made after 11:59 p.m. on the purchase deadline.
 Reservations that are waitlisted.
You must pay after making your reservation, before 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
|Changing your reservation after payment||Can be carried out online or by calling the Reservation and Information Center.|
|Canceling your reservation after payment||Can be carried out online or by calling the Reservation and Information Center.|
|How to obtain an airplane ticket refund||
The refund will be credited to your credit card account. Customers must request a refund before the refund expiry date.
- Some fares, such as AIRDO Skymate, cannot be refunded.