We apologize for any inconvenience we have caused. In the case of flight delays and cancellations due to airline circumstances such as breakdowns in equipment, the following reimbursement will be paid within the scope determined by AIRDO.
- This section does not apply in the case of flights that are delayed, canceled, or turned back due to bad weather or other factors beyond human control.
- The original receipt (a copy is not acceptable) is required for the procedures.
|Hotel costs||Hotel cost to be reimbursed when no alternate flight to the arrival airport is available that same day and an alternate flight on a subsequent day must be used.※Maximum amount 10,000yen|
|Transportation costs||Transportation fee to be reimbursed when there is no regularly scheduled mode of public transportation from the airport to your final destination due to a delay of one hour or more|
|Price of another airline company's airplane ticket||Cost difference to AIRDO airplane ticket when another airline's ticket has been paid for by the customer due to delay or cancellation.※Maximum amount 5,000yen
(The cost of another company's airline ticket is refunded instead of the AIRDO ticket.)
To passengers who are boarding flight ADO43,ADO44.
Please be forewarned that we will not cover your ground transportation expenses from the arrival airport to your destination even if your flight delays.
Please fill out the Reimbursement Cost Reception Form, and mail it upon writing the reception number on the receipt (a copy is not acceptable) within 10 days (arriving within 10 days) of the reserved flight's expected date of departure (the date of the cancellation or delay). In general, it takes up to three weeks for the refund to be deposited in the customer's account.
- Bank transfers can only be made to Japanese bank accounts.
- For reimbursement of another airline's airplane ticket, include in the envelope something (boarding pass, etc.) which can be used as verification of the alternate flight's boarding.
- Receipts, etc. mailed to us are not returned.
- The reception number and addressee can be found in the email sent to you.