「Do Miles Total Points and Claiming」
I made a reservation other than through My AIRDO. Are the points awarded to me automatically after the flight?
If a reservation was made through means other than My AIRDO (the Reservation and Information Center, My AIRDO Desk, airport counters, or travel companies), points will not be automatically awarded. Claim your points by clicking on "Claim Points" and referring to your boarding ticket within the period allowable.
Click here for information on how to claim points.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between boarding points and bonus points?
- How long are points valid for?
- Can points be added up with another member's?
- I fly with AIRDO several times a year. Are there any benefits?
- When am I awarded my boarding points?
- How do I claim points?
- When exactly can I claim my points?
- Can I earn points from boardings previous to joining My AIRDO?
- The flight I was planning to board was canceled, and I changed to another airline's flight. Will those points be awarded to me?