「Do Miles Total Points and Claiming」
When exactly can I claim my points?
Points can be claimed within 6 months of the afternoon of the day after the boarding date. However, if there is no date that corresponds numerically to the date 6 months prior, please claim your points by the dates written below.
|Boarding date||May 31||Aug 31||Oct 31||Dec 31||Mar 31|
|Claim date||Nov 30||Feb 28, the following year*||Apr 30, the following year||Jun 30, the following year||Sep 30|
|Boarding date||Claim date|
|May 31||Nov 30|
|Aug 31||Feb 28, the following year*|
|Oct 31||Apr 30, the following year|
|Dec 31||Jun 30, the following year|
|Mar 31||Sep 30|
*By Feb 29 during leap years
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between boarding points and bonus points?
- How long are points valid for?
- Can points be added up with another member's?
- I fly with AIRDO several times a year. Are there any benefits?
- When am I awarded my boarding points?
- How do I claim points?
- Can I earn points from boardings previous to joining My AIRDO?
- I made a reservation other than through My AIRDO. Are the points awarded to me automatically after the flight?
- The flight I was planning to board was canceled, and I changed to another airline's flight. Will those points be awarded to me?