「Do Miles Total Points and Claiming」
What is the difference between boarding points and bonus points?
Boarding points are points given by AIRDO in accordance with the passenger's boarding history. One point is earned for every JPY 100 spent on airplane tickets (unavailable with fees and some fares), and the points apply only to boardings by the actual member.
Bonus points are points earned from the number of flights boarded per year and from offers, etc.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How long are points valid for?
- Can points be added up with another member's?
- I fly with AIRDO several times a year. Are there any benefits?
- When am I awarded my boarding points?
- How do I claim points?
- When exactly can I claim my points?
- Can I earn points from boardings previous to joining My AIRDO?
- I made a reservation other than through My AIRDO. Are the points awarded to me automatically after the flight?
- The flight I was planning to board was canceled, and I changed to another airline's flight. Will those points be awarded to me?