「Do Miles Total Points and Claiming」
When am I awarded my boarding points?
If a reservation was made from My Page, points are automatically awarded from the afternoon of the day after the boarding date. However, in the following instances, points may not be automatically awarded. Please claim them by clicking "Claim Points".
• A reservation was made through means other than My Page
• A reservation was changed through means other than My Page
• Due reasons offered by AIRDO (aircraft maintenance, etc.), the flight was changed to one other than the reserved flight
• System-related reasons, etc.
Click here for information on how to claim points.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between boarding points and bonus points?
- How long are points valid for?
- Can points be added up with another member's?
- I fly with AIRDO several times a year. Are there any benefits?
- How do I claim points?
- When exactly can I claim my points?
- Can I earn points from boardings previous to joining My AIRDO?
- I made a reservation other than through My AIRDO. Are the points awarded to me automatically after the flight?
- The flight I was planning to board was canceled, and I changed to another airline's flight. Will those points be awarded to me?