「Do Miles Total Points and Claiming」
The flight I was planning to board was canceled, and I changed to another airline's flight. Will those points be awarded to me?
The points for that flight are awarded to you. However, they are not given automatically, so please claim the points by clicking on "Claim Points" and referring to your boarding ticket within the period allowable.
Log in to My Page, and from "Claim Points", enter the flight number of the actual flight boarded (the flight of a different airline company) into the upper field, and continue on to enter the flight number of the flight you had planned to board (AIRDO flight) into the lower field. Upon confirmation by the My AIRDO Desk, the points will be awarded to you. (It may take 3 business days to receive the points.)
Click here for information on how to claim points.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between boarding points and bonus points?
- How long are points valid for?
- Can points be added up with another member's?
- I fly with AIRDO several times a year. Are there any benefits?
- When am I awarded my boarding points?
- How do I claim points?
- When exactly can I claim my points?
- Can I earn points from boardings previous to joining My AIRDO?
- I made a reservation other than through My AIRDO. Are the points awarded to me automatically after the flight?