Conditions for Earning Points
- Boarding points : Gain 1 point per every JPY 100*1 spent on ticket purchases.
- Bonus points *2 : Receive a gift of 100 points every 6 flights in the same year!
- If you use the Round Trip Fare or the Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO, you will earn points as shown below.
Example: In the case of a Round Trip Fare (outbound and return flights costing JPY 17,800 each) totaling (1) JPY 35,600 both ways, with the One Way Fare costing (2) JPY 29,000
Round trip fare
(3) JPY 35,600
after boarding outbound flight
|(1) 290 points||Points earned
after boarding return flight
|(2) 66 points||Total||(1) + (2) 356Points|
- This applies if the outbound boarding date falls on after Jan 21, 2017. For flights boarded prior to Jan 20, 2017, points were earned according to the purchase amount.
Points earned after boarding outbound flight
(1) 290 points (JPY 29,000: One Way Fare amount)
Points after boarding return flight
(1) 290 points subtracted from (3) 356 points (JPY 35,600: Round Trip Fare) = (2) 66 points
Round Trip Fare points
(1) 290 points + (2) 66 points = (3) 356 points in total
(The same as the (3) 356 points earned for the Round Trip Fare amount [JPY 35,600])
- This information applies to all flights with an ADO flight number prefix boarded using a fare that qualifies for points. Flights with other airlines do not qualify, with the exception of flights that are transferred to another airline.
- Fees do not earn points.
- Only flights boarded by the My AIRDO member himself/herself earn points. You cannot earn points for flights boarded by someone other than a My AIRDO member, nor can your points be combined with someone else's.
- *1 Only for fares that qualify for earning points. Excluding Passenger Facility Charge.
- *2 Maximum of 500 points. Points are earned in late April of the following year.
|Fare name||Fare code||Fare name||Fare code|
|One way fare||OW||AIRDO Special 75||DV75X|
|Round trip fare||WT||AIRDO Special 55||DV55X|
|Child fare||CH||AIRDO Special 45||DV45X|
|Disability Discount Fare||HF||AIRDO Special 28||DV28X|
|DOMIN Fares||DDF||AIRDO Special 21||DV21X|
|Round Trip Fare From HOKKAIDO||DWT||DO Value 3||DV3AX, DV3BX, DV3CX|
|DO Senior 60||DSL||DO Value 1||DV1X|
|MICE Discount Fare||MICE||Specific Flight Children Discount Fare||DVCH|
|AIRDO Skymate (Youth Special)||DSM||Job Hunting Support Discount Fare||DSK|
|Senior 65 Special||DS65||Welcome to HOKKAIDO Fare||WEL|
|Shareholder Complimentary Discount Fare||AF50, AF50CH, AF25, AF25CH, AS50, AS50CH, AS25, AS25CH|
Number of Flights and Bonus Points Added (Flights boarded using award ticket, Dynamic Packages, etc. do not qualify.)
|Number of flights boarded per year
(Apr 1 - Mar 31 of the following year)
- Flights boarded during the applicable period (Apr 1 - Mar 31 of the following year) and the number of flights reflected in your My Page account up to Apr 10 of the following year are counted. Please finish claiming your points soon afterward.
- Flights boarded using fares that qualify for points are counted.
- The number of flights boarded cannot be carried over to the following year.
Period of Validity for Points
- Boarding points are valid for two years starting the day after the final boarding date. Your point balance is updated during that period every time you board a flight and claim the points in your My Page.
- Earning points through your My Page can be done after noon on the day following the boarding date or later. If you haven't received your points yet, please carry out the procedure to claim your points.
- Your points will not be updated for flights made using a fare that doesn't qualify for points.
- Bonus points earned due to the number of flights boarded during the year are valid from the date they are earned until the end of the following fiscal year. (It is not updated.)
- Bonus points earned through promotions have a separately specified period of validity. (It is not updated.)
How to Claim Points
1. Claiming points when making your reservation
If you enter your login ID to make your reservation after logging in to My AIRDO or the AIRDO website, you will automatically receive the points after noon on the day following the boarding date or later. If you register the login IDs of your fellow passengers making the reservation, they will also automatically receive points. To change your reservation, log in to My AIRDO and carry out the procedure.
2. Claiming points after boarding
Points will not be received automatically in the following cases. You must log into My AIRDO in order to claim the points after boarding.
- If you make the reservation without using your My Page or without entering your My AIRDO member ID
- If you change your reservation through some means other than My Page
- If you are transferred to a flight other than the flight you reserved by AIRDO (due to aircraft maintenance, for example)
- System-related reasons, etc.
- Please contact the My AIRDO service desk if you have any questions regarding the earning of points.
- If you enter for a promotion, you should claim your points within the point claim period specified by the promotion.
After you log in to your My Page (Only available in Japanese), you can check your points by clicking "Point Statement / Period of Validity". You will also be informed of your point balance each month through our email newsletter.