Here are the instructions for customers to request and obtain refunds.
If you wish to receive a refund, you must carry out the procedure from your My Page by the day prior to the departure date of the reserved flight.
A refund is possible only if the award ticket hasn't been used. A refund fee (200 points) will be deducted, and the remaining points will be returned.
Procedure for Changing Reservations for award ticket
- You cannot change a reservation through your My Page on the boarding date of the reserved flight. Instead, you must contact the My AIRDO desk, the Reservation and Information Center, or the AIRDO airport counter.
- The period of validity for refunded points is based on the period of validity of the points that were originally exchanged for the ticket.
Important Notes Regarding Refunds
- If you do not cancel your reserved flight in advance, the award ticket will become invalid and you will be unable to get the points refunded.
- The refund fee of 200 points will be deducted from your valid points at the time of the refund.
- It may take several days for the points to be refunded. Please be aware of this in advance.