「Do Miles Total Points and Claiming」
How long are points valid for?
Boarding points are valid for two years after the following day of the last boarding. During that period, if flights are boarded and points accumulate on your My Page, the expiry date is renewed each time. (Limited to boardings using applicable fares.)
The expiry date of bonus points is set by the various offers, etc. they come from, and unlike boarding points, cannot be renewed.
- The period of validity for bonus points may be shorter than that of boarding points.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between boarding points and bonus points?
- Can points be added up with another member's?
- I fly with AIRDO several times a year. Are there any benefits?
- When am I awarded my boarding points?
- How do I claim points?
- When exactly can I claim my points?
- Can I earn points from boardings previous to joining My AIRDO?
- I made a reservation other than through My AIRDO. Are the points awarded to me automatically after the flight?
- The flight I was planning to board was canceled, and I changed to another airline's flight. Will those points be awarded to me?