When is the deadline for updating my DOMIN membership, and where should I do it?
Please carry out the procedure at an AIRDO airport counter during the update period (between 3 month before and 1 year after the expiry date of your DOMIN member number), and bring along official documentation that can be used to verify your DOMIN member number, period of validity, and registration qualifications.
- If you intend to carry out the update procedure prior to boarding, please arrive at the airport with time to spare.
- If you do not yet have a My AIRDO account, please click here.
- You will not be issued a card.
If you cannot update during the update period:
Your registered DOMIN member number will be deactivated, but if you register a new DOMIN member number, you will be able to use the DOMIN Fare. Next time you intend to use the DOMIN fare, log in to My AIRDO using your registered e-mail address and register for a new DOMIN member number.
- If you do not yet have a My AIRDO account, please click here to enroll, and then register for a new DOMIN member number.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a DOMIN member?
- What are the qualifications for registering as a DOMIN member?
- How do I register as a DOMIN member for the first time?
- Tell me about temporary and permanent DOMIN member registration.
- Are companies eligible for DOMIN membership?
- Can I make reservations online using a temporary DOMIN member number?
- If I fly with my family, does each person need their own DOMIN member number?
- I made a reservation for a one way fare. I registered as a DOMIN member afterward. Can I change my reservation to a DOMIN fare?
- If I am unable to carry out the procedure during the update period, do my points disappear?
- I am unable to log in using my DOMIN member number. Why is that?
- My last name has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- My address has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- If, due to a change in my address or family register, I no longer qualify to register as a DOMIN member, will I lose the points I've saved up under My AIRDO?