My last name has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
Members who have a DOMIN card but no My AIRDO account:
We will not send you a card with the updated name on it. The number shown on the card can be used for your new name until the expiry date. If you intend to use the DOMIN fare after the card's expiry date, you must enroll in My AIRDO and obtain a new DOMIN member number.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a DOMIN member?
- What are the qualifications for registering as a DOMIN member?
- How do I register as a DOMIN member for the first time?
- Tell me about temporary and permanent DOMIN member registration.
- Are companies eligible for DOMIN membership?
- Can I make reservations online using a temporary DOMIN member number?
- If I fly with my family, does each person need their own DOMIN member number?
- I made a reservation for a one way fare. I registered as a DOMIN member afterward. Can I change my reservation to a DOMIN fare?
- What is the deadline for updating my DOMIN membership, and where should I do it?
- If I am unable to carry out the procedure during the update period, do my points disappear?
- I am unable to log in using my DOMIN member number. Why is that?
- My address has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- If, due to a change in my address or family register, I no longer qualify to register as a DOMIN member, will I lose the points I've saved up under My AIRDO?
- I have a valid DOMIN member number, but I didn't register it when enrolled in My AIRDO. Can I add it after I log in to My AIRDO?