How do I register as a DOMIN member for the first time?
After you sign up for My AIRDO, you can register a new DOMIN membership through "DOMIN Member Signup" on your My Page. Click here to view.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a DOMIN member?
- What are the qualifications for registering as a DOMIN member?
- Tell me about temporary and permanent DOMIN member registration.
- Are companies eligible for DOMIN membership?
- Can I make reservations online using a temporary DOMIN member number?
- If I fly with my family, does each person need their own DOMIN member number?
- I made a reservation for a one way fare. I registered as a DOMIN member afterward. Can I change my reservation to a DOMIN fare?
- When is the deadline for updating my DOMIN membership, and where should I do it?
- If I am unable to carry out the procedure during the update period, do my points disappear?
- I am unable to log in using my DOMIN member number. Why is that?
- My last name has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- My address has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- If, due to a change in my address or family register, I no longer qualify to register as a DOMIN member, will I lose the points I've saved up under My AIRDO?