If I am unable to carry out the procedure during the update period, do my points disappear?
Your points and My AIRDO account will not expire during the period of validity, so you have nothing to worry about.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a DOMIN member?
- What are the qualifications for registering as a DOMIN member?
- How do I register as a DOMIN member for the first time?
- Tell me about temporary and permanent DOMIN member registration.
- Are companies eligible for DOMIN membership?
- Can I make reservations online using a temporary DOMIN member number?
- If I fly with my family, does each person need their own DOMIN member number?
- I made a reservation for a one way fare. I registered as a DOMIN member afterward. Can I change my reservation to a DOMIN fare?
- When is the deadline for updating my DOMIN membership, and where should I do it?
- I am unable to log in using my DOMIN member number. Why is that?
- My last name has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- My address has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- If, due to a change in my address or family register, I no longer qualify to register as a DOMIN member, will I lose the points I've saved up under My AIRDO?