I made a reservation for a one way fare. I registered as a DOMIN member afterward. Can I change my reservation to a DOMIN fare?
A reservation with a fare that is not a DOMIN fare cannot be changed to a DOMIN fare.
Please make a new reservation using the DOMIN fare and cancel your original reservation. Please be aware that if you have already paid for your original reservation, you will be charged a cancellation fee and a refund fee when you receive your refund.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a DOMIN member?
- What are the qualifications for registering as a DOMIN member?
- How do I register as a DOMIN member for the first time?
- Tell me about temporary and permanent DOMIN member registration.
- Are companies eligible for DOMIN membership?
- Can I make reservations online using a temporary DOMIN member number?
- If I fly with my family, does each person need their own DOMIN member number?
- When is the deadline for updating my DOMIN membership, and where should I do it?
- If I am unable to carry out the procedure during the update period, do my points disappear?
- I am unable to log in using my DOMIN member number. Why is that?
- My last name has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- My address has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- If, due to a change in my address or family register, I no longer qualify to register as a DOMIN member, will I lose the points I've saved up under My AIRDO?