Can I make reservations online using a temporary DOMIN member number?
You can make reservations if the boarding date is within the temporary DOMIN member number's period of validity.
When you make reservations, enter your temporary member number (the number that starts with 'D') in the "DOMIN Member Number" space. If you made your reservations on the page you're taken to after logging in to My AIRDO, your DOMIN member number will automatically be applied to your reservations.
If your temporary DOMIN member number expires and is deactivated, please log in to My AIRDO again to obtain another temporary DOMIN member number.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a DOMIN member?
- What are the qualifications for registering as a DOMIN member?
- How do I register as a DOMIN member for the first time?
- Tell me about temporary and permanent DOMIN member registration.
- Are companies eligible for DOMIN membership?
- If I fly with my family, does each person need their own DOMIN member number?
- I made a reservation for a one way fare. I registered as a DOMIN member afterward. Can I change my reservation to a DOMIN fare?
- When is the deadline for updating my DOMIN membership, and where should I do it?
- If I am unable to carry out the procedure during the update period, do my points disappear?
- I am unable to log in using my DOMIN member number. Why is that?
- My last name has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- My address has changed. What procedure do I need to carry out?
- If, due to a change in my address or family register, I no longer qualify to register as a DOMIN member, will I lose the points I've saved up under My AIRDO?