- Reservation changes
- Seat availability limited
|Conditions of use||Children between the ages of 3 and 11 who reserve a Specific Flight Discount Fare (AIRDO Special 75, 55, 45, 28, or 21; or DO Value 3 or 1) will automatically get either that fare or the Specific Flight Children Discount Fare applied, whichever gives the lower price.|
The reservation period depends on the individual specific flight discount fare.
Reservation waitlist available.
|Payment deadline||The payment deadline depends on the individual specific flight discount fare.|
|Period of validity for flight tickets||Valid only for the reserved flight.|
Reservations cannot be changed.
|Refunds||Refunds must be requested within 30 days, starting on the day after the reservation's departure date.
Click here for more on refund fees and cancellation fees.
|Remarks||The number of seats available on each flight is limited.
(The AIRDO Special fares might not be established for some periods and flights.)
|Online reservations and purchases||Available|
- Passenger Facility Charges are added to flights purchased using complimentary shareholder's tickets.
- When is the "Specific Flight Children Discount Fare" applied?
- It is applied automatically if both of the following conditions are met.
(1) The child (under the age of 12) has reserved a "Specific Flight Discount Fare".
(2) The "Specific Flight Children Discount Fare" is less expensive than the "Specific Flight Discount Fare".
- Can reservations to which the "Specific Flight Children Discount Fare" applies be changed?
- Reservations cannot be changed after payment. You must get a refund and then reserve and purchase the ticket again. Be aware that if you do so, you will be charged a refund fee and a cancellation fee.