How do I complete the boarding procedure on the day of the flight?
Customers who have finished selecting a seat should obtain their 2D barcode from the AIRDO website and proceed directly to the security inspection area without visiting the check-in counter.
Customers who are not using the SKiP Service should bring their confirmation number (nine digits) and reservation number (four digits) in order to receive a boarding pass from an ANA self service check-in machine or from the check-in counter.
- Verification of official identification is required if you forget your confirmation number.
- SKiP Service is a registered trademark of ANA.
- SKiP Service will no longer be available after March 31, 2023.
You must use online check-infor flights scheduled for April 1, 2023 or later.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is DO Miles?
- How many points do I need for an award ticket?
- How do I make a reservation for an award ticket?
- Can anyone use an award ticket?
- How many days ahead of time do I have to make a reservation for an award ticket?
- Can I make a reservation for an award ticket from somewhere other than from My Page?
- By what time do I have to use the award ticket I changed to?
- Can I make reservation changes for an award ticket?
- How do I make reservation changes for an award ticket?
- What should I do if I didn't end up using my award ticket?
- How do I get a refund?
- Can I change the passenger boarding?