How do I make reservation changes for an award ticket?
Changes can be made by clicking "Reservation Information", and subsequently "Details" for the award ticket's reservation information after logging in to My Page.
Please make reservation changes to award ticket by the earliest date of either the day before the departure of the reserved flight, or the day before the departure of the new flight you wish to change to. (Reservation changes cannot be made on the date of boarding.)
- If you do not have the necessary points (the amount of the difference) for the new flight you wish to change to, changes cannot be made.
- Please note that by clicking "Cancel All of the Above", you will be given a refund with 200 points deducted as a fee.
Click here for information on how to make reservation changes for award ticket.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is DO Miles?
- How many points do I need for an award ticket?
- How do I make a reservation for an award ticket?
- Can anyone use an award ticket?
- How many days ahead of time do I have to make a reservation for an award ticket?
- Can I make a reservation for an award ticket from somewhere other than from My Page?
- By what time do I have to use the award ticket I changed to?
- Can I make reservation changes for an award ticket?
- What should I do if I didn't end up using my award ticket?
- How do I get a refund?
- Can I change the passenger boarding?
- How do I complete the boarding procedure on the day of the flight?