What should I do if I didn't end up using my award ticket?
As long as it has not been used, you can receive a refund.
As a fee, 200 points are taken from the number of available points at the time of the refund, and the points used for the exchange to the award ticket are returned. However, refund procedures must be carried out before the departure of the flight already reserved.
The expiry date for refunded points is the same as that of the points used in exchange to the award ticket.
- Refunds are not given if the reserved flight has not been canceled in advance.
- Points are not refunded if they are no longer valid at the time of the refund.
- Refunds cannot be applied for from My Page on the day of the reserved flight, so please contact the Reservation and Information Center, My AIRDO Desk, or AIRDO airport counter before the reserved flight's departure.
Click here for information on how to apply for award ticket refunds.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is DO Miles?
- How many points do I need for an award ticket?
- How do I make a reservation for an award ticket?
- Can anyone use an award ticket?
- How many days ahead of time do I have to make a reservation for an award ticket?
- Can I make a reservation for an award ticket from somewhere other than from My Page?
- By what time do I have to use the award ticket I changed to?
- Can I make reservation changes for an award ticket?
- How do I make reservation changes for an award ticket?
- How do I get a refund?
- Can I change the passenger boarding?
- How do I complete the boarding procedure on the day of the flight?