Can I make reservation changes for an award ticket?
If within the award ticket's period of validity, changes can be made to the boarding date and flight. Please understand that changes cannot be made to passengers or routes (point of departure/arrival).
When exchanging points to an award ticket, there may be a difference in the number of points occurring due to changes to the boarding date or flight.
Please make reservation changes to award ticket by the earliest date of either the day before the departure of the reserved flight, or the day before the departure of the new flight you wish to change to. (Reservation changes cannot be made on the date of boarding.)
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is DO Miles?
- How many points do I need for an award ticket?
- How do I make a reservation for an award ticket?
- Can anyone use an award ticket?
- How many days ahead of time do I have to make a reservation for an award ticket?
- Can I make a reservation for an award ticket from somewhere other than from My Page?
- By what time do I have to use the award ticket I changed to?
- How do I make reservation changes for an award ticket?
- What should I do if I didn't end up using my award ticket?
- How do I get a refund?
- Can I change the passenger boarding?
- How do I complete the boarding procedure on the day of the flight?