Your use of this website indicates that you fully understand and agree to the following terms.
Scope of Applicability
Security technology for protecting personal information
When receiving personal information from customers, AIRDO ensures security by encrypting personal information through SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology or an equivalent security technology in order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties during transmission.
Furthermore, AIRDO strives to ensure the safety of customers' personal information by installing firewalls, implementing measures to prevent computer viruses, and taking other reasonable security measures in order to prevent leaks, misappropriation, and falsification of personal information due to unauthorized access by third parties.
- Note:Regarding our SSL (secure sockets layer) setup
- SSL involves the electronic exchange of security-related data (digital authentication and digital signatures) between AIRDO and customers prior to the transmission of personal information by the customer, so that data is transmitted only after mutual authentication has taken place. When this takes place, exchanges between AIRDO and customers are altered by random numbers to prevent erroneous transmission to any third party that would impersonate the customer and attempt to steal data.
Furthermore, information transmitted via SSL is encrypted using a combination of two different encryption methods: public key encryption (RSA) and symmetric key encryption (secret keys). An electronic "key" is required to decode this information. Even if the information is intercepted by a third party, it is impossible for them to decrypt the encrypted information without the correct key. The number of keys is finite, but it takes an impractically long time to try all keys in order to figure out the correct one even if the work is done electronically by computer. Therefore, it is extremely difficult for a third party to decrypt the information.
3.Collection of Browsing Information
Browsing This Website
AIRDO collects the following information when you visit this website in order to make your use of our services more pleasant. Additionally, AIRDO may analyze the browsing history of customers on our website to make website improvements, provide more comprehensive information, and facilitate the use of this website for our services and promotions.
- Login information for My AIRDO membership services
- Page information that is personalized for customers
- Information on home page settings
- Information saved from promotional campaigns
- Browser history information (using web beacons*³)
- Use of IP Addresses*⁴
AIRDO collects the IP addresses of customers for the purpose of providing information about the region in which customers are located. When a customer visits the AIRDO website, their IP address is used by AIRDO to determine what region they are visiting from, but it is not used to identify the customer.
AIRDO may collect the following information in connection with emails sent to customers.
- Whether the HTML email has been opened or previewed (using web beacons*³)
- Information about accessing the AIRDO website from emails (HTML emails and text emails)
*1 What is a cookie?
- Cookies are used to store information about the use of this website by a user on that user's own computer. The information collected through cookies does not include any personally identifiable information, such as e-mail addresses and names.
*2 What is an individual identification number?
This is an identification number for the user's cell phone that is based on their phone number.
*3 What is a web beacon?
Web beacons are small, invisible images (GIF images 1 × 1 pixel in size) that are embedded in web pages and HTML emails to collect information about the viewing of that page or email. This allows us to gather information on the viewing of web pages and the opening or previewing of emails by customers.
*4 What is an IP address?
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer of a customer whenever they browse websites. The web server (the computer that hosts web pages) automatically recognizes the customer's computer from their IP address and uses it to communicate with the customer.