Learn about this service which lets you skip the airport boarding procedures on the day of your flight, and head directly to the security inspection by completing your reservation, payment, and seat selection beforehand.
STEP 1Before Going to the Airport
Prepare yourself by acquiring a 2D Barcode after completing your reservation, payment, and seat selection.
- 2D Barcode can be acquired through the AIRDO website (via PC, mobile phone, or smartphone) or LINE (the AIRDO ONLINE Service).
- Excluding instances when the SKiP Service cannot be used
- One 2D Barcode per passenger is necessary.
2D Barcode acquisition methods differ by the place the reservation/purchase is done.
When reserved/purchased on the internet, through the Reservation and Information Center, or at a convenience store
Acquire your 2D Barcode through the AIRDO website (via PC , mobile phone, or smartphone).*1
Save by taking
a screenshot, etc. *2
The SKiP Service can be used if "SKiP" or "♪" is written next to the seat number on the Reservation Details screen.
*1 If the flight has an AIRDO flight number, only the 2D Barcode can be used as a means of passing through the security inspection. There are no services available using integrated circuit technology in IC cards, smartphones, etc. 2D Barcode cannot be acquired through the website if the reservation is for 3 or more routes, or is for 7 or more passengers.
*2 Errors frequently occur when skipping through the security inspection using smartphones or mobile phones. To use the SKiP Service without any problems, please check here.
STEP 2After Arriving at the Airport
Proceed directly to the departure security inspection.
- Pass through the departure security inspection with the acquired 2D Barcode . (If checking baggage, first proceed to the baggage counter.)
- Please use departure security inspection "B" or "C" at New Chitose Airport.
- Click here for details on how to receive a receipt.
- If the flight has an AIRDO flight number, the ANA SKY KIOSK located in the boarding gate area is not available for use.
Complete the necessary procedures
and pass through the
departure security inspection area
at least 20 minutes before flight departure time.
When using a smart phone, be sure to save the screen showing the 2D Barcode by taking a screenshot, etc.
Go to the boarding gate
at least 10 minutes before the departure time
Cases When the SKiP Service Cannot Be Used
There may be some instances where you cannot use the SKiP Service, depending on types of fares, reservation content, etc.
- SKiP Service is a registered trademark of ANA.
- The content described is current as of December 1, 2016.