Learn about this service which lets you skip the airport boarding procedures on the day of your flight, and head directly to the security inspection by completing your reservation, payment, and seat selection beforehand.
STEP 1Before Going to the Airport
Prepare yourself by acquiring a QR code after completing your reservation, payment, and seat selection.
- QR codes can be acquired through the AIRDO website (via PC, mobile phone, or smartphone) or LINE (the AIRDO ONLINE Service).
- Excluding instances when the SKiP Service cannot be used
- One QR code per passenger is necessary.
QR code acquisition methods differ by the place the reservation/purchase is done.
When reserved/purchased on the internet, through the Reservation and Information Center, or at a convenience store
Acquire your QR code through the AIRDO website (via PC , mobile phone, or smartphone).*1
Save by taking
a screenshot, etc. *2
The SKiP Service can be used if "SKiP" or "♪" is written next to the seat number on the Reservation Details screen.
*1 If the flight has an AIRDO flight number, only the QR code can be used as a means of passing through the security inspection. There are no services available using integrated circuit technology in IC cards, smartphones, etc. QR codes cannot be acquired through the website if the reservation is for 3 or more routes, or is for 7 or more passengers.
*2 Errors frequently occur when skipping through the security inspection using smartphones or mobile phones. To use the SKiP Service without any problems, please check here.
STEP 2After Arriving at the Airport
Proceed directly to the departure security inspection.
- Pass through the departure security inspection with the acquired QR code. (If checking baggage, first proceed to the baggage counter.)
- Please use departure security inspection "B" or "C" at New Chitose Airport.
- Click here for details on how to receive a receipt.
- If the flight has an AIRDO flight number, the ANA SKY KIOSK located in the boarding gate area is not available for use.
Go to the departure security inspection area
at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
Go to the boarding gate
at least 10 minutes before the departure time
Cases When the SKiP Service Cannot Be Used
There may be some instances where you cannot use the SKiP Service, depending on types of fares, reservation content, etc.
- SKiP Service is a registered trademark of ANA.
- The content described is current as of December 1, 2016.