With the AIRDO Special and DO Value discount fares, you can change the destination and boarding date afterward without fees related to changes during the campaign period!
Customers with reservations that use the applicable fares on flights between August 6 and June 30, 2021 may change their reservation (including route changes) without paying the processing fee (cancellation fee or refund fee) normally required to change a reservation.
Customers with airplane tickets that use the applicable fares for flights that board between August 6 and June 30, 2021.
■Period for change procedure
August 6, 2020 until June 30, 2021
- You can make changes until the scheduled departure time of the reserved flight you have purchased.
- AIRDO Special 75, 55, 45, 28, and 21
- DO Value 3 and 1
- When you change your reservation, you must change it to one of the applicable fares listed above.
- If the reservation change results in a fare with a price difference, and if the fare after the change is more expensive, you will need to pay the difference. (If the fare after the change is cheaper, we will refund the difference.)
- If you purchased your ticket at a travel agency or somewhere else other than the AIRDO website, please contact the place where you made the purchase.
■Boarding period after change
Thu, Aug 6, 2020-Sat, Oct 30, 2021
Changes to boarding on Thu, Aug 6, 2020-Wed, Jun 30, 2021: Multiple changes possible
Changes to boarding on Thu, Jul 1, 2021-Sat, Oct 30, 2021: Only one change possible
How to change your airplane ticket
Please check here to find out how to change your airplane ticket free of charge.
Display the reservation information for the flight you wish to change.
*Please confirm that the commission is 0 JPY on the payment details confirmation page.
Select the flight you wish to change, select your search conditions, and then search for available seats.
Select the flight you wish to switch to.
Confirm the flight you wish to switch to and the flight you wish to cancel.
Confirm the details of your reservation before and after the change.
Check the price difference between your fares before and after the change, and carry out process to pay or refund the difference.
Your flight has been changed.
- There is a prescribed fee (cancellation fee and refund fee) for refunds (reservation cancellations) only.
- Only the processing fees are free of charge. Airplane ticket cost differences will be charged or refunded.
- This offer applies to airplane tickets purchased on or after January 29, 2020. It does not apply to airplane tickets that have already been cancelled.
- In some cases, it might not be possible to process your reservation change on the AIRDO website. In such cases, please contact the AIRDO Reservation and Information Center.
- Click here for more information regarding reservation changes that are due to reasons like severe weather.
- This campaign is subject to change or cancellation in whole or in part without prior notice.
To confirm the airplane tickets you currently have, please click the "Confirm Reservation" button below.